Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March findings

I guess I could blog every now and then. I have actually been waiting to post pics in my blog, but since I can't seem to get a spare minute to do that, I will just blog (sorry).
First-updates. Coen is sitting on his own now and rolling everywhere, he can scoot on his belly and get to where ever he needs to go. Which really terrify's me, he is going to crawl soon, EEEKKK!!! He had another ear infection that I don't think has cleared up yet. We go back to check them again on the 24th to see if we can finally get tubes. I am going to be praising God when that happens. Avry is well, she broke out in hives over the weekend which required and ER trip b/c they were so severe. They said it might be something viral-guess what? It was, she woke up yesterday with 102* fever! Yay for sick kids. Avry's newest thing is mimicing every thing that mommy does. Mom has a baby in a carrier-so does Avry. Mom has her pump bag, Coen, Purse, Drink, Phone-so does Avry. I love that little girl!
Today is Coen's 7 month old birthday. I never dreamed that I would be still nursing that sweet boy at 7 months. I am quite proud of myself for making it this long. My plan is to go a full year, but if I can make it to June I will be happy. I can not believe he is a whole 7 months old!
We (the family) will be traveling the next 3 weekends (maybe 4). We go to Odessa to see Granna this weekend for a long weekend, next weekend to Dumas to help move furniture so my parents can finally get carpet and finish their house!! Then, our big trip will be on the first weekend in April. Greg and I are going away all by ourselves to Dallas to see the NASCAR races. We haven't been away by ourselves since before Avry was born (3 yrs). Our marriage definitly needs some time away :)
It is spring break, I am stuck at work and there is not a sole here-so I guess I better get self motivated and go back to work now!

No comments: