Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mayish

Avry playing Dress-up. Coen's new-d0!
Easter outfits


Avry loves her sandbox so much she hugs the sand!



Coen and his first chocolate spoon!

First-Holy Cow it is May! Where have the last 9 months gone? Speaking of 9 months, Coen will be 9 months old in just a few short days. He is crawling, eating 3 meals a day and still nursing like a champ! Since he got tubes 4 weeks ago, he has flourished into such a happy smart little thing! I estimate that he will walk before he turns one, he stood by himself the other day for just a few seconds. Amazing! Avry has started talking all the time, she is asking questions-and she wants real answers to those questions. Alot of her questions are about Jesus and Why? questions. She is really loving staying with Ms.Crystal-even though a kid asked her to smoke a cigarette the other day...lol We have been very blessed with a fabulous babysitter.
This summer is going to be a whirlwind of activity for us. First, I am hopefully going to start back to school on June 3rd to get my teaching certificate. If I can pass my TeXes test this summer, I can teach in the fall! We will be flying to Ohio with Greg's family in June, and then as soon as we come back I have my sister's wedding shower/jadan's 7th birthday (I know 7!!!). Then both kids have birthdays just in time for my sister to get married at the end of July. I am really excited for her wedding-It will be ton's o' fun! Then comes August, when I will hopefully begin teaching and be able to quit my current job. I like my job, but it isn't fulfilling-its just a job-I need some fullfillment in my life! Avry will start pre-k at Superkids in September. That will be a huge milestone for momma! She is going to be 3! Wasn't she born just yesterday?
I am home sick with a cold-so I should be resting. I am very much enjoying the quiet around my house. I highly doubt I can stay in bed all day-which is what Greg would like for me to do, any rest is more than I have been getting though!





1 comment:

dk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.