Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation part 1

Swinging at the Chappie's
Corn Hole-a crazy game for Ohio-an's


Proud new mommy

First Plane ride



I have had alot going on lately. I might have to blog in atleast 2 posts. First and foremost....I PASSED my teacher certification test. Now, if I can find a job, I can start teaching in the fall. Trick is finding a job. The major school districts arodund here don't hire on emergency cert.'s, so I will have to find a job outside of Lubbock. We have prayed about it and feel like it will be ok for me to drive. Next, VACATION!!!!
We left last Wednesday for our trip to Ohio. We had such a blast. The kids did marvelous on the flight there (the flight back was a little rough), and were troopers on the whole trip. No one had a good nap the entire 6 days we were gone and we all survived! The second day we were there, we took Avry to Belpre Ohio to the Lee Middleton Doll Factory so she could adopt her very own baby doll. She loved it. She picked out her own baby, got to dress it, brush its hair, name it and everything. She chose Joy, because it is close to her middle name of Joyce. What a big girl she is!




Friday we swam with the Chappie's and had the rehearsal dinner at Jeff and Carla's. Everyone played Corn-hole for hours. The weather was so beautiful. Not too hot, but not too cold. I was amazed at the tree's!





No comments: