Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vacation part 2

Avry and Alyssa
Pooped after the Zoo

My mother and father in law


Carla, Alyssa, Granna and Avry



Part 2.



Starting with the wedding. The whole reason we went to Ohio was to see Greg's youngest cousin, Angela get married. She got married on Saturday evening to her love Mike. We had a blast! They had a fancy dinner and dancing. Greg and I actually got to dance a couple of times, but mainly enjoyed dancing with Avry and Coen. Avry had a blast dancing-her favorite partner was Foy-Pa I think. Coen was a little grumpy during the wedding. Those dang teeth still haven't came through!
Sunday we visited the Akron Zoo. I was so amazed by how clean the zoo was. It was in wonderful condition, didn't smell like a zoo and had lots of educational information with each animal. My favorite was the jelly fish display. What an amazing creature!
Sunday evening was spend playing more corn-hole. Which is like bean bag toss Ohio style. Everyone enjoyed it alot! Greg and I got to sneak in a nap on Sunday-our kids wore us out!
We came home Monday evening late. Our flights were decent, I refuse to ever fly into Atlanta again. That airport was horrible, big, crowded, overbooked, unfriendly etc. We arrived home safely with everything but a car seat that got left in Houston or Atlanta (we can blame it on Atlanta).
Now, I am off to apply for jobs, work on birthday party invites, do homework, laundry, unpack, get ready for my sister's shower and Jadan's b-day. I better get busy!

No comments: