Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Be Blessed

This blog thing is pretty fun. Its a great way to let out some thoughts and feelings and keep up with friends too! I have been thinking lately how blessed I am. I worked with a guy in my previous job, who was an associate pastor or something like that at this church. The church was called "Church of the Blessed." When you think about it, we are all so blessed, every church is a church of the blessed. He used to tell us all the time to "be blessed" God blesses us with so many miracles and daily things. So, with that being said here are the things that me (and my family) have been blessed with.
1. A strong christian man, parents and in-laws.
2. A beautiful little girl and a handsome little boy
2A....a sister, God had a plan for her to be in my life, it takes something special to find your best friend in a sister who is not even genetically related to you! Love you sis!
3. A roof over my head and a car to get me here and there
4. A job, that I love and a job that my husband loves.
5. The birth, burial and ressurection of Jesus to take all my sins away
6. Lower gas prices---ha ha
7. Friends!
so, my last thing that I am thankful I want to explain. When I started looking for a job, it was traumatizing to me to think about leaving my kids. I prayed about it alot! A whole lot!! Well finally I got in touch with a former boss of mine and found his wife was keeping kids. Let me tell you that next to the birth of Coen, our sitter has been the biggest blessing this year. She loves my kids like no one else ever could. Believe me, I know how stressfull it is to keep kids- and she does a wonderfull job of it. She is patient with them, cares about them and their needs and most of all I know that she is a christian woman!
As I go to sleep tonight, I know I have been blessed. I can only hope that I am as blessed next yr as I was this year! Nighty Night!

No comments: