Sunday, December 7, 2008

our first blog

Well first, I have to explain the McClelland 5, no there isn't another baby on the way! I am Sarah and I have been married to my fabulous husband Greg for 3 1/2 yrs. I grew up in the small town of Dumas. Greg grew up in Odessa and graduated from Permian High School. We started a family quickly. Ok- Avry was a bit of a suprise. It was more like a 3 months after we got married shock acually! Which brings me to our kids....We have 2 beautiful children. Avry, who was born July 10, 2006 - 4 wks early and our new addition is Coen who was born Aug. 18th, 2008 - 5 wks early. and the 3rd piece of the 5 is our fabulous dog Zoe! We have been so blessed by each other and our children. Avry and Coen both were really hard pregnancies. God showe us many blessings during both of my pregnancies.

Lets see-- about me--I just went back to work after staying home for 2 yrs. I have a degree in Human Development from Texas Tech. I however, probably wont' ever use it. My boss says "sometimes a degree is just that- a degree." I am currently an administrative assistant to the Vice Provost for Financial Planning at Tech. ( sounds fancy huh!) I love my job! I also love scrapbooking, sewing and keeping up with my family

Greg is an IT dude at TIEHH, he loves his job! It is super good for him, He also is a video game player (kinda makes me crazy), and loves to play with Zoe and I would imagine he would say he likes football too!

Well, I guess that is a good basic start for a blog! More to come!

No comments: