Monday, January 19, 2009

Avry with her hat and gloves
The majestical view


The kids with their lizards



Coen's first sink bath

On top of the mountain at ski apache




This is a story of a girl who needed a vacation!





This weekend, Greg, me, the kids and our buddies Jerrid and Amy loaded up the car and headed for vacation. Ruidoso! We had the best time, no worries, no internet, no cell phone service, no x-box (ha ha). Just back to the basics. We rented a cabin for the weekend way up in the mountains-we are talking like hidden and surrounded by tree's. It was so fantastic. I marvouled at God's magic the whole weekend. It was definitly good therapy for me! I have been so stressed lately with work and friend drama and everything else. Vacations like these are why I went back to work-so that we could have quality time with our kids-to show them nature and God's creations! Tomorrow it will be back to the real world, but I will go back a little less stressed and a little more patient-relaxed-and rested!






No comments: