Saturday, January 3, 2009

Coen's first Biter biscuit-man they are messy!

Coen loves to suck his thumb!

Avry really enjoys helping mommy-this time she tried to feed Coen! (sad for her she couldn't reach over the high chair)



Her red cowboy boots


I just love this little man!
My kids sure have brought fun to our house lately! Coen is growing so much, he loves baby food- and biter biscuits. It seems like he is much more self sufficent than his sister was, maybe it was that we did everything for her! He is so good at holding the messy biter biscuit and feeding it to himself! He also likes his thumb, ALOT! He would prefer that over anything else.....I guess it is better than him screaming!
Avry's cowboy boots! Avry has a friend at the babysitter named Ariah, they are the same age and best friends. Well, Avry has been telling us she wanted boots like Ariah. So, we started trying to figure out what kind of boots Ariah had. We think she has the "new" UGG style boots, but mommy and daddy aren't going to spoil her that much. So, we started boot shopping over the holidays. We tried on rain boots, snow boots, boots, boots boots. Finally, in Odessa I found these red cowboy boots! I figured we live in Texas and every little girl needs cowboy boots! The red makes them even better. (I did buy the dress first-its so precious too!)
I am off to watch a move and enjoy my last few hours before its back to work!






2 comments:

Robyn said...

They are precious and growing so much!

Amy said...

I need to see them soon!