Monday, January 12, 2009

dRaMA !!!!!

Oh life! Life around my house has been quite dramatic lately. We went to Dumas to do wedding stuff-which is madness I might add. I am so happy for my little sister though. She deserves the best, which is not always what has been delt to her, it is going to be so good for her to get married and start a new life-with someone she loves!
Satan seems to be working in my life more than God right now. It seems like there is a new battle in front of me every day. I have struggled as a mom, wife and overall person to fight Satan lately. I just don't see why these things keep happening to me sometimes. Let me go into detail, because I know that is what you all want to hear!
Back this summer I got very hurt by my church friends over a baby shower, which that along with a few other things has caused us to try to find a new church. Today, I got all those hurt feelings brought back to surface again-I am so hurt, and I know that it is satan. This whole thing, the whole church thing, I don't understand why I have to fight this battle. Why can't I just have a church home that I love that I can go and worship at without being hurt? Satan should not have that much control in my life. So, my goal for today is to spend time in prayer, with my husband, by myself and with my kids-I have got to get past this. It is hard to find a church once you have been burned like us. I am afraid to get back involved, afraid to make friends etc. I have to put up my armor and get through it.
I also didn't get paid on friday like I was supposed to. Tech had some flaw in the computer system and I didn't get a check. Again-why me?
Finally, Coen is sick with a stomach bug, massive diarhea. Avry fell at the sitter this monrning, and banged up her face. I am sure it will be black and blue by tomorrow! It never ends
On a better note. Avry has been asking us where Jesus lives and why she can't see him. We have had numerous conversations about how Jesus lives in heaven and how wonderful heaven is. Last night on our way home from Dumas, she started questioning again. We talked and talked and talked about it all. Greg had told her that Jesus lives in the sky-that's where heaven is. As we pulled into the garage last night. Avry says "Bye-Bye Jesus, I love you! See you tomorrow!"
The innocence of a child. I wish sometimes we all had a little less drama and soft hearts like children.

No comments: